Sunday, April 18, 2010

Voices

It's 1.30am now.
Yeah, I'm still awake, as expected.
Well, I don't have much to say today. Just a little something to share here.
I observed something unusual(maybe its usual for you). That is why I'm writing this now. When the midnight falls, there'll be some unusual 'voices' out there. Very seducing. Sometimes, it sounds like a kid is crying out loud. Sometimes it sounds like a lady is.......moaning? haha...
After listening carefully, I managed to identify these unknown 'voices'. These 'voices' are actually the meows of the cats outside. LOL, yeah, cats. So, why 'voices'? Its because I feel that these cats are talking to me, just like voices made by we humans. ^(@_@)^ These meows are really misleading, huh.........moans and cries. VERY MISLEADING!!! LOL!!

Don't know what they're up to, but it seems that the cats are enjoying themselves out there. I don't know what makes me think like that; I can't communicate with cats. But something must be fun and pleasurable, which is why they make such seductive noises(or maybe they're moaning after all). The pitches vary. Some are low, and some are high(verrrry high). It feels like its piercing my eardrums. Like Meeeeeeooooooooooooowww!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~

Somehow, these cats really annoy me. The night is supposed to be silent and calm, but these cats are just too noisy. GO MATE SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!! NOT OUTSIDE MY HOUSE!!!! UGH!!

Oh, looks like the moa- oops!!!(just made up haha) I mean meows have stopped. Good thing, because I'm going to sleep now. =D

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg.... you can't think the same way about cat cries as human cries! just because they were "moaning" doesn't mean they were mating.... HAHAHA.... oh dear, i think you're feeling a little deprived of something... HAHAHA...... glad you got some sleep in the end =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. deprived of something? yeah, SLEEP. Thanks to these cats. =P
    ya maybe they're not mating, but they shouldn't make such moans, its so misleading... haih!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy shit... ur brain ar... think smtg else than those things can ar?? dun understand cat somemore blame them hor.. swttttt

    ReplyDelete
  4. sook yan... what are you talking about? i didn't blame the cats... i just said they were very anooying

    ReplyDelete