Q: Recap what you have done in HELP.
A: Generally, these are the things that I did in all three semesters: Attending classes, meeting new friends, hanging out with friends(mostly in Ali Maju and Mama's Kitchen), doing assignments, and playing games and facebooking in 'Learning' Space. In each semester, I meet and mix with different friends, except for a few which remain close to me throughout the year.
A: Generally, these are the things that I did in all three semesters: Attending classes, meeting new friends, hanging out with friends(mostly in Ali Maju and Mama's Kitchen), doing assignments, and playing games and facebooking in 'Learning' Space. In each semester, I meet and mix with different friends, except for a few which remain close to me throughout the year.
Q: Which semester leaves you with the best memory(s)?
A: I'm lazy to count, but the answer's quite obvious for me. However, every semester is fun. There is no doubt about that. xP
Q: So what are your feelings about leaving HELP?
A: Ermmmm, well I have mixed feelings about leaving HELP. First of all, I AM SO HAPPY THAT I DON'T HAVE TO ATTEND CLASSES NOW!!! I can sleep and do anything I like. XD no assignment, no reports, no exams!!! No waking up in early morning, no sleeping in the train, no
yawning in classes..
Alright, here's the sad part. No more hanging out with friends in the corridor. I'm gonna miss them so much. I MISS MY FRIENDS AND MY LECTURERS!!!! I miss WN, Ali Maju, Mama's Kitchen, LS (OH NO), the classes, the science lab, the HELP bus(and the bus drivers), and everything!!! I don't know when can I meet them again. **SIGH**
Q: What are your plans?
A: WorksleepstudyattendaUplaysomegameswatchsomemoviesjumpsingdancemeetfriendsdjioajdijaijiodjioUEU(eue8u2uejlkjsa
djioajdiaowju!E(!*&E(UIDJ@E()doi ds9ed e dwe0-isdjkasd;dadiasdajsdiojasiodjua8 8*uiujdasjdasjdioasjdoaisjdaiojdaiojdaiojdioajdioasjdiojwatchspiritedawaydasdkaoskdopadkoapskd
@__@ i just realized that this post is much shorter than the emails I type.

HAHAHA i laughed so much when reading this post, especially the "Learning" Space part and the part about you missing WN! HAHAHA! i miss that chubby guy and chubby lady who always speak in hokkien and photocopy our stuff for us =D and i miss my friends and lecturers too..... *-)
ReplyDeleteOh really? Learning Space? Should be Playing Space, or Chillout Space!! XD
ReplyDeleteyeah, i'm gonna miss printing out notes from WN..
=(
haha yeah or CS Space or DOTA Space...
ReplyDeletebtw i put a link on my blog to your blog =D
Oh thank you!! =D
ReplyDelete