So what's my plan for this hol? First of all, I gotta game, game and game. Just downloaded Final Fantasy 3, the remake version of the original. And not to forget, I am going to finish Super Robot Wars K as well, playing this more will make me crazy. SRW games are making me crazy for robots, not only Real Robots but Super Robots as well. So, 2 assignments in this holiday. Haha!! Next, anime time!! I wanna watch anime!!! 5 centimetres per second is top in my list, followed by a long list of animes to watch!!
Then, I'll try to get some things done. What things? Uhm, something important. That's all I could tell for now. Not to forget, I'll find my friends and hang out with them. Its been some time since we last hanged out together. Time to get crazy.....WOOOHOO ;)
I'll get some exercise too! I've not been exercising for a longg longggg time already. Blame the asssignments and tests and exams. HAHAAA, my bad actually. I was too lazy to work out my body. My body is so frail now, one punch and I'm down(well I'm not really sure, you could try if you want to).
See, I'm so free now. XDXDXD Hopefully I will not rot at home. Preserve me please!! Hey!! its almost 4 already!! Gotta go to bed now!!! I'll write again soon!!

No comments:
Post a Comment